RAMSEE the security robot is a completely self-contained mobile infrastructure that can be deployed in hours. And it’s a self-driving mobile sensor platform that can perform both autonomous patrols and human-guided activities.
The standard sensor suite includes:
- LIDAR (Laser Radar) scanner for mapmaking and obstacle avoidance
- FLIR (forward looking infrared) thermal camera that sees temperatures and warm objects (like humans)
- 3D depth camera that sees objects in space, assists with obstacle avoidance and helps with object classification
- 360-degree near-IR video cameras that work day and night; 360-degree PIR (Passive Infrared) detectors that sense motion
- Drop off sensors to see stairs, loading docks and other negative spaces
- IMUs (Inertial Measurement Unit) that aids navigation and senses tilt and bounce
- Sonar-based electronic bumper – the final tier in our multi-level obstacle detection and avoidance system
- Toxic gas and heat sensors
The robot’s performance capabilities are identical in daytime or in complete darkness.
- Able to operate in total darknes
- Easy to set up and deploy
Not to mention, RAMSEE cannot be stolen, hacked, or disabled.